I am currently a 1st-year Master student in Network Architecture Laboratory, at the Institute for Network Sciences and Cyberspace, Tsinghua University. I am fortunate to be advised by Prof. Mingwei Xu.
- [Jun 2021] Presenting our poster work PhyRO in APNet 2021.
- [Jun 2021] Attending IWQoS 2021 and presenting our work HierTopo.
- Multipathing for Real-time Communications (RTC)
- Use multiple paths to improve application-layer latency and timely deliver RTC data
- Latency measurement & prediction in wireless networks